Please follow the links for full articles, reports, and more
- "The Quest for Corporate Sustainability Management", Chapter for United Nations Centre on Transnational Corporations: Corporate Conduct and the Public Interest (Global Institutions), Hamdani and Ruffing ed, Routledge
- Staff for United Nations Centre on Transnational Corporations, 1979-1993
- "UN signs deal with Davos that threatens democratic principles", July 2019 opinion article for TNI
- "Counterbalancing disproportionate power: a response to John Ruggie, November 4, 2018 in Open Democracy
- Response Video from The Real News Network
- "Procedure and Format: Options for an UN Treaty on Business and Human Rights", April 2018 Global Policy Forum Brief
- “Activism and engagement : setting standards for corporate behavior”, drawing on the experiences of UNCTC Environment Unit.
- Chapter within "United Nations Centre on Transnational Corporations: Corporate Conduct and the Public Interest (Global Institutions)", 2015. Available on Amazon.
- Fourth session of UN HRC negotiation group on a binding treaty on TNCs and human rights, Geneva, October 15th-19th, 2019
- Negotiations for a binding TNCs and Human Right treaty,
- Second session, panel 3 & panel 8, October 2016
- Third session, panel 8 & final panel, October 2017
- Homa Conference on TNCs and Human Rights (via video link), Brazil, September 13th, 2019
- Advisor to the Ecuadorian chair of negotiations for a binding treaty on transnational corporations and human rights
- Participant in DESA’s expert group on possible methods for ECOSOC oversight of partnerships , United Nations, New York
- European Parliament (need citation).